Wysong Hydraulic Press Brakes are engineered to stand up to the most demanding production environments on the planet. Manufactured in Europe and equipped with controls made and supported in the United States.
See our list of current in-house inventory available for quick shipment.
- PC800 Shear Control
- Y1,Y2,X,R CNC 4 Axes
- 310mm Stroke, 410mm Throat Depth
- ± 0,03 accuracy SERVO motorized back gauge. X=750mm, R=250mm
- Quick clamp Promecam punch tool holder
- Sliding front sheet support arms
- Manual Anti-deflection crowning with original Wila wedges
- GIVI optic linear scales (Italy)
- Standard punch tools (H: 67, 85°, R:08)
- Standard die tools (4 Way Die =16-22-35-50mm, 85°, H:60)
- LED illumination on RAM
- Front laser safety
- Upgrade to 4-6-8 axis back gauge
- Deep throat
- Hydraulic oil temp control
- Manual/automatic lubrication
- Cabinet cooling
- Rolleri Rol200 hydraulic punch clamping
- Wila hydraulic punch clamping
- Wide bottom table for Multi Vee dies
- Motorized Anti-deflection crowning with original Wila wedges
- 1.000mm X axis travel
- Additional back gauge fingers
Back Gauge Options
1 Axis: X
2 Axis: X, R
4 Axis: X, R, Z1, Z2
5 Axis, X, R, Z1, Z2, X5
6 Axis: X1, X2, R1, R2, Z1, Z2
Pneumatic Sheet Support
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Quality built to last. Wysong equipment is well known throughout North America for being among the most durable machines on the market.
We take great pride in our equipment and customer relationships, and the generations of employees responsible for creating this reputation for quality have made Wysong a leader in the machine tool industry in North America. Quality is not just an idea—it’s culture, and it shows with the dedication to excellence from every employee.
Want to learn more about our equipment lines? Contact us today.